Coronavirus: How we have adapted
During the evolving situation we are all encountering with the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic we must change the way we do things.
At Central Business Equipment we hold the safety of our staff in the highest regard, likewise we extend this to our customers. At this point in time it is still business as usual however we have Strict Guidelines.
Following advice from the Australian Health Department and The Northern Territory Government we have introduced a number of proactive health and safety measures. This is to assist in limiting the transmission of this virus.
Like the virus this is a moving measure and will change if and when required.
What have we changed
During this time and until further notice we have put in place the following initiatives.
- Social Distancing in the workplace.
- Limiting the number of staff attending a job.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of work surfaces.
- Good personal Hygiene practices.
- Zero Contact Delivery, if we are delivering Toners the technician will ask for your details and electronically sign on your behalf.
- All of our staff have been issued with Hand Sanitiser and Cleaning Products.
- When on site our staff will wipe down your machine with approved disinfectant wipes for both our safety and yours.
During this time we cannot guarantee the timing of jobs. This is due to the extra precautions we are required to take. If you believe your job is of a critical nature please contact us to discuss an appropriate action
During this time there may be a need to reduce the service frequency of your machine. If possible, we will endeavour to rectify your issue remotely. If you still want a technician to attend a list of questions may be asked.
- Have you or anyone in your location been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of Coronavirus ?
- Has anyone in your location returned from an international location in the last 14 days ?
- Do you or anyone in your location have any symptoms of Coronavirus ?
- Does your business have a COVID-19 plan in place or are you following government and health authority guidelines ?
- Is Social Distancing practised at your work place.
These questions are standard questions provided by the Australian Department of Health.
As this event evolves we may need to look at reducing the frequency of onsite visits where applicable. This could mean postponing or limiting your regular preventative maintenance or general service visits.
To request a service contact us HERE